Wild Mushroom Adventures
The rain we've been waiting for (and then some!) is finally here, and this mushroom season is one of the best in recent memory!
Come tromp through the deep woods and discover hidden treasure with our resident mushroom expert and chef Patrick Hamilton. This guy knows his stuff! With over 40 years of mushroom hunting under his belt, if there are mushrooms out there he'll help you find them, make sure you're picking the right ones, and tell you the best recipe for cooking them up.
These classes are great for either the beginning forager or the veteran hunter. Patrick has such deep knowledge of the woods that whatever level you're at you'll learn something new. We offer classes both in West Marin and up the Sonoma Coast, some of the best areas in the state for mushrooms.
SONOMA COAST – 10am:
- Saturday December 13th – Tickets (Only a few tickets left!)
- Saturday December 27th – Tickets *** SOLD OUT ***
- Saturday January 3rd – Tickets
- Saturday January 10th – Tickets
- Saturday January 24th – Tickets
- Saturday January 31st – Tickets
- Sunday February 8th – Tickets
- Saturday February 14th – Tickets
- Saturday February 28th – Tickets
WEST MARIN – 10am:
- Sunday December 14th – Tickets *** SOLD OUT ***
- Sunday December 21st – Tickets *** SOLD OUT ***
- Sunday January 4th – Tickets
- Sunday January 11th – Tickets
- Sunday January 25th – Tickets *** SOLD OUT ***
- Saturday February 7th – Tickets
- Sunday February 15th – Tickets
- Sunday February 22nd – Tickets
* Please note that Mushroom Hunts will go on RAIN or SHINE! Please plan on bringing rain gear/appropriate apparel. A full list of required and optional supplies will be emailed to you with our booking confirmation.
To hear what some of our past walkers have to say, check out our Yelp reviews.
Click on your preferred class date to book. By clicking, you are accepting the terms in the release form linked below:
Meeting Spot: Sonoma Coast - Jenner Sea Store, 10438 California 1, Jenner, CA 95450
West Marin - Inverness Store, 12784 Sir Francs Drake Blvd, Inverness, CA 94937
Duration: Approximately 3.5 hours
*Kindly note that we do not offer refunds for our classes but you're welcome to sell or gift your tickets to a friend (and just imagine how excited they'll be!).
*Please Note: California State Parks gate fees also apply; $8 per car, or $7 per car with senior. Please carpool. California State Parks supports equal access. Prior to arrival, visitors with disabilities who need assistance should contact (707) 548.5782.