Wild Kitchen - Our Roving Underground Supper Club
The Wild Kitchen is a roving underground supper club. From a roof-deck in the Mission one week to a houseboat in Sausalito the next, The Wild Kitchen knows no geographic bounds. One hundred diners sit around the communal table, enjoying eight course meals, each course highlighting a sustainably foraged ingredient from the local landscape. These meals connect the eater with their natural surroundings in a new way. The Wild Kitchen brings eaters together to grow community around the foods nature provides.
Check out the menu from our last dinner!
- Friday, April 17th 6:30-9:30pm
- Saturday, April 18th 6:30-9:30pm
- Friday, June 26th 6:30-9:30pm
- Saturday, June 27th 6:30-9:30pm
- Friday, August 28th 6:30-9:30pm
- Saturday, August 29th 6:30-9:30pm
If you'd like a Wild Kitchen of your own, check out our private dinners: Here
If you'd like to attend the next Wild Kitchen, sign up for our email list here.